fbpx

I don’t like the task balance this particular league

Tagged: 

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by Molianalex.

• Author
       Molianalex
      Participant

For me personally I would just like to view that the endgame and”complete” the game, however I do not have the time or skill to do this normally speaking, therefore having a permanent trailblazer universe would put this in the realm of possibility for me

Not sure how I’ll feel in a couple weeks, but at this time , I would definitely play Trailblazer again if it was replicated. There is so many combinations of areas, I could play quite a number of these before I actually got bored.

Osrs is definately a fun game mode and I did like playng for the couple of hours I did. Unfortunately I had goals set on main game to put time aside for TB, considering using my alt to play with TB while I keep on my primary acc on main sport.

For starters, I do not really like the sum of mutually exclusive choices. Selecting relics was one thing and was nice enough by itself, but now adding picking regions on top of it just leaves it too much for me personally. Call it silly if you want, but there’s just too much analysis paralysis over picking regions knowing you are gont be locked from some other ones and too much post-decision regret where you’re constantly thinking,”Man if only I had chosen that other area. .” Whenever you want something in particular from 1 region or another. It also makes it harder for me to take part in the community component of the sport style, such as seeing streamers play it, reading folks talk about it, etc. . every person might have a distinct set of areas. With TL relics it was usually a straightforward enough distinction that it was not too jarring, but now someone with Kandarin/Mory/Asgarnia might also be playing an entirely different game than someone with Desert/Prif/Fremmy.

In addition, I don’t like the task balance this particular league. I understand that they believed TL didn’t reward PvM enough and wanted to rectify that, but it seems as though that they swung the pendulum way too much in the opposite direction, where in Trailblazer it feels like the only thing that matters today is PvM. I think that the ideal balance is someplace in the middle, where the two PvM and skilling are both viable points-endgames and you can choose to focus on either one based on what you need, rather than the current see-saw where we travelled from skilling+clueing being the only aggressive points-endgame at Twisted League into PvM being the only aggressive points-endgame at Trailblazer League.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account