fbpx

It appears just from reading all of the comments like

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by Molianalex.

• Author
       Molianalex
      Participant

I overall like the sport (almost 300 hours! ) ) But villagers will give you a shirt. You put on the top. Speak to them. They act as if you have not seen them all day. Wonderful.

I sort of missed the old games (only played a little New Leaf), but watching Jaiden Animations’ video on Animal Crossing definitely made me enjoy their older personalities more.

Measure 1, and it’s a trivial step, would be to significantly lower the weighting of the”I saw you burying bells/hitting rocks/shaking trees/fishing/watering flowers yesterday” dialogue. It seems to be the first thing that every villager states every day, which hides all the really (semi automatic ) particular conversation they have two or three interactions down.

I like the sport but aside from some changes, I feel that the gameloop has gotten less dynamic. I recall speaking to villagers and them do chores and stuff for them. They give me repetitive lines.

I feel like bits have improved as much as the sport has regressed.

I’m 130 hours in btw.

I am best friends with Apple and Aurora (obtained their images ). To be honest, I can’t remember them asking lots favors. The only ones that I get are the occasional”can you send this apology to a person” stuff. I recall previously it was far more frequent.

Just because people are whining doesnt mean that they dont like creature crossing matches, that is a false equivalency. I adore the AC series but this one just felt as fuck…

Hollow is an excellent way to describe it.

It appears just from reading all of the comments like the men and women who love New Horizons and have no complaints are individuals who found Animal Crossing either with this game or using pocket camp.

Dude, the most outspoken critics and the top remarks ARE people who like monster crossing games. Half the time that they bring up old AC games with more functionality/features. Read the damn comments rather than skimming.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.acbells.com/

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account