fbpx

They might have just quietly made no announcement and sent

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Molianalex.

• Author
       Molianalex
      Participant

However, it is not a favorite sport for folks to play because it demands a great deal of gear, but there are amateur football or flag soccer teams in every city and most universities. Who cares why they’re doing it, can we at least respect that they are doing something? I imagine they sent media coverage material to different publications in preparation of launching which trailer, and instead they are probably spending a lot of time sending emails to say they are delaying it. Edit: Seeing a great deal of comments that are such as: Properly they do nothing. To that, I will just reply, they might still do less by just silently pushing back any planned trailer reveals, and that this is still a business twitter which means someone needed to find the tweet accepted on a certain level, which means someone did something. It isn’t a great deal, but … Still something.

Some artwork guy somewhere spent 15 minutes putting platitudes onto a black background and they tweeted out it. I’ve seen a dozen of them already and it is about as useful as placing on the rainbow icons for pride. It’s promotion during a catastrophe by attempting to appear sympathetic. Perhaps, but I think that it’s something. Half the answers I saw on Twitter were people freaking out about it. The one I enjoyed the most was,”But video games are an ideal distraction for stressful times like these!” Those people probably don’t give a shit about Madden anyhow, when you say you would like a distraction while half of the country is are protesting, it kinda makes you look like a dick.

But police brutality and NFL are two topics that have been pretty well intertwined with each other last few years due to all of the protests. And there really are a decent amount of soccer fans who don’t”make it” (watch Mike Pence, or invest more than 5 minutes with my conservative father in law), so even if it’s only a trailer to get a silly Madden game, I will take it. Perhaps it’ll help knock some sense into somebody. Otherwise, maybe it is going to piss off them, I am fine with that also, because fuck em. And they also might have achieved nothing. They could have waited a week or two for it to blow over and released it afterward. This manner receives the message out there, even if they’ve absurd business motives, it’s far better than nothing. There is many businesses and many celebrities doing and saying nothing. I respect anyone who is speaking up.

They might have just quietly made no announcement and sent hundreds of mails out to the media stating they were delaying the day that they had been officially releasing the trailer. That tweet likely also needed to get approval from some people fairly high up. Sure they could do more, but they certainly could do less. Maybe this paves the way for more large gaming companies making pseudo political statements? Lot of larger announcements planned for this week if this doesn’t have a peaceful resolution within the next few days. Bringing any attention to the protests helps the protests. Doesn’t matter if they are profiting from it. I could not have stated it better. Who cares if they stand to profit off it… That I really don’t believe they will profit more than they just didn’t say anything. It is quite literally the lack of advertising. They are specifically not carrying their event/reveal.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account